Call For Panels
|The Call for Panels is closed.|
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe (DVCon Europe) is the premier European technical conference on system, software, design, verification, validation or integration. It is a place where the latest methodologies and technologies for the industrial use of tools, languages, and standards for integrated and embedded systems and products are shared and discussed.
The conference covers the application of standards, methodologies, and flows for system-level, hardware and software design, verification, validation, design automation and IP reuse.
Industry applications of interest include (but not limited to) automotive, mobile communication, aerospace, healthcare, chip-cards, consumer and power electronics. DVCon Europe solicits submissions related to advanced design and verification on special interest areas such as Digital Twin, Machine Learning, Internet-of-things, Functional safety and security, AI, ADAS and digitalization.
DVCon Europe 2020 accepts submissions of papers, tutorials and panels with highly technical content reflecting real life experiences.
Panel Sessions at DVCon Europe
DVCon Europe is planning to host two highly focused technical panel discussions. DVCon Europe is looking for panels that are lively, controversial, and provoke discussion on a specific topic of interest to the community. Panel sessions should not consist of paper presentations, but should have plenty of discussion engaging the audience. DVCon Europe will select which day the panels will be presented. Please make sure that moderator and panelists are available on the day before the panel for a final sync up on the panel.
DVCon Europe will attempt to work with the panel organizer in refining the panel, but if this is not successful, another organizer may be appointed. If multiple panel suggestions are submitted with similar topics, the committee may choose to accept one over the others, to merge the proposed panels, or to reject all of them.
Panel Submission Process
Proposals should be 1-2 pages in length and should contain:
- The topic, if possible formulated as a provocative question.
- Panel abstract detailing the issues to be discussed, including a short listing of pro and con arguments.
- Short biographies of the moderator and prospective panelists.
Accepted panel organizer, moderators and panelists will be invited and agree to do the following:
- Submit the final version of the tutorial presentation.
- Register for the conference.
- 11 May 2020: Extended deadline panel proposals. Submit your propose directly to the Panel chair, Tran Nguyen, ARM: email@example.com
- 11 June 2020: Accept/reject notification.
- 17 July 2020: All panel content due for the website: panel title, abstract, panelist names, affiliations, emails and biographies.
- 27 - 28 October 2020: Conference.
Feel free to contact us for questions on the submission process at firstname.lastname@example.org
DVCon Europe reserves the right to restructure all panel suggestions.
More information on DVCon Europe can be found on https://dvcon-europe.org/
DVCon Europe Panel Chair:
Tran Nguyen, ARM