All authors/speakers are expected to present in person.
If the author/speaker can not present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (a co-author is recommended).
- If an alternative speaker can not be found, then the pre-recorded video will be played onsite.
- Authors/Speakers must notify [email protected] by November 14th if no authors/speakers will be able to attend DVCon Europe in person.
- At least one author/speaker on all presentations must register and pay the necessary fees, even if none of the speakers can present in person.
Pre-Recorded Video Requirements
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors.
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, keynote, and panel speakers.
- October 21: Video Preparation Instructions will be available on the conference website
- November 1: Video Preparation Instructions will be emailed to all authors/speakers
- November 7: Video Upload Instructions will be emailed to all authors/speakers
- November 14: Pre-Recorded Video Submission Deadline (HARD deadline – no extensions)