Deadline EXTENDED to May 10th!
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe (DVCon Europe) is the premier European technical conference on system, software, design, verification, validation or integration. It is a place where the latest methodologies and technologies for the industrial use of tools, languages, and standards for integrated and embedded systems and products are shared and discussed.
The conference covers the application of standards, methodologies, and flows for system-level, hardware and software design, verification, validation, design automation and IP reuse.
Industry applications of interest include (but not limited to) automotive, mobile communication, aerospace, healthcare, chip-cards, consumer and power electronics. DVCon Europe solicits submissions related to advanced design and verification on special interest areas such as Digital Twin, Machine Learning, Internet-of-things, Functional safety and security, AI, ADAS and digitalization.
DVCon Europe 2021 accepts submissions of papers, tutorials and panels with highly technical content reflecting real life experiences. The following are example topics.
- Virtual prototyping and Digital Twins
- Transaction-level modeling (e.g., SystemC TLM)
- Hardware-assisted prototyping
- Hardware/software/embedded co-design
- Machine Learning
- Software for verification
- Software development and verification
- Model based software design
- Low level software design and verification
- Model based tools and techniques for application level software.
- Verification process, reuse and resource management
- Methods bridging between verification and validation
- Hardware/software co-verification
- Advanced methodologies, testbenches, and flows (e.g., UVM, HDLs, HVLs)
- Formal and semi-formal V&V techniques
- High-level synthesis from ESL languages
- Interoperability of models and/or tools
- IP tagging, protection or security
- SoC and IP integration methods, flows, and tools
- Configuration management of IPs including different abstraction level
- Flow and tool automation (e.g., IP-XACT)
- Methods and flows for functional safety standard compliance (e.g., ISO 26262, DO-254)
- Safety and security in verification and validation
- Requirements-driven design and verification including traceability
- New methods and tools supporting functional safety and security
- AMS modeling for concept and system-level design
- Application of mixed-signal extensions in verification (e.g., UVM-MS)
- Real-number modeling approaches
- Self-checking testbenches in analog verification
- Low-power design and verification (e.g., UPF)
Paper Submission Process
Submissions will be in two parts, first an extended abstract, and then a full paper.
Initial paper submission:
The initial submission should be between a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 1200 words (approximately 2 pages, not including diagrams, figures or tables).
The initial submission should include:
- Related Work: Identify other work on which this submission will be built, and the novelty of the paper.
- Application: Clearly describe the technical contribution, reflect real life experiences, and its industrial application.
- (Preliminary) results: Summarize the results. State how these differ from previous work or state-of-the-art on the same subject.
- Conclusions: Summarize major conclusions and findings presented in the paper.
Submission site is open till May 10, 2021.
Full paper submission:
Full papers must be maximum 8 pages long, and use the following template:
Accepted authors must register for the conference, and be ready to give a presentation about their work. A copyright form will be required for all the material, both paper and presentation.
The final presentation may only contain your company logo on the title slide, and must use the following template:
Based on the number of paper submissions, the Technical Program Committee may decide to organize poster presentations as well.
- March 1st: Submission Sites Open
- May 10th: Extended Deadline for Initial Submission
- June 14th: Author Notification about Initial Submission
- July 26th: Full Paper Due
- September 13th: Author Notification about Full Paper Submission
- September 20th: Accepted Papers – Camera Ready Copies Due
Feel free to contact us for questions on the submission process at [email protected]
DVCon Europe honors the Best Paper/Presentation and Best Poster submissions. The awards will be selected by the attendees at DVCon Europe based on the quality of both the paper and the presentation.
DVCon Europe Technical Program Chair:
Alexander Rath, Infineon