Deadline EXTENDED to May 10th!
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe (DVCon Europe) is the premier European technical conference on system, software, design, verification, validation or integration. It is a place where the latest methodologies and technologies for the industrial use of tools, languages, and standards for integrated and embedded systems and products are shared and discussed.
The conference covers the application of standards, methodologies, and flows for system-level, hardware and software design, verification, validation, design automation and IP reuse.
Industry applications of interest include (but not limited to) automotive, mobile communication, aerospace, healthcare, chip-cards, consumer and power electronics. DVCon Europe solicits submissions related to advanced design and verification on special interest areas such as Digital Twin, Machine Learning, Internet-of-things, Functional safety and security, AI, ADAS and digitalization.
Tutorials at DVCon Europe
Tutorials should represent high quality educational & technical training sessions. Real life experiences in using EDA languages, standards, methodologies and tools for system and software design and verification shall be reflected. Submissions are encouraged in (but not restricted to) the areas listed below:
- System-level and software design
- Model-based and model-supported software design
- Verification and validation
- IP reuse and design automation
- Functional safety and security
- mixed-signal and low-power design and verification
DVCon Europe tutorials are 60 minute sessions, which will be presented on 26 October, 2021. Concerning the tutorial format, we target four different types of tutorials:
- Industrial: Tutorial presenting industry use cases and experiences
- Educational/Workshop: In-depth educational and learning session
- Research: Innovation-centric tutorial presenting novel methodologies and technologies
- Standardization: Tutorial focusing on standardization initiatives in Accellera, IEEE, etc.
The submitter is responsible to organize the tutorial with one or more speakers, deliver the presentation material, and select one of the above-mentioned formats.
Please submit your tutorial abstract by May 10th. A tutorial abstract should contain a maximum of 3 pages.
Tutorial Abstract Submission Process
A tutorial abstract should contain:
- Abstract title, stating that this is a tutorial submission
- Selection of relevant tutorial type: Industrial, Education/Workshop, Research or Standardization.
- Name, affiliation, phone number and email addresses for all speakers
- An introduction that specifies the context and motivation of the tutorial submission
- A summary of the specific content of your tutorial and intended audience
- Maximum of 500-600 words and a maximum 3 pages
- There is no template for the tutorial abstract; please use the default Word template
- Provide enough details so that the Technical Program Committee can evaluate the potential quality and interest of your possible Tutorial at DVCon Europe
- Please submit your tutorial abstract via the submission site. The submission site will open end of March.
Sponsored Tutorial Benefits
This opportunity includes:
- A 60-minute technical tutorial prepared and presented by your company
- Your company logo will be displayed during the tutorial
- Your company logo will be displayed on the conference website
- Your company mentioned in the opening session presentation slides
- Sponsored tutorials will be reviewed and approved by the program committee with respect to technical depth and applicability. In case of multiple organizations coming together for a sponsored tutorial only 1 organization would get the sponsorship benefits mentioned above.
- Consistent with the requirements for other DVCon Europe presentations, sponsored tutorials should also follow the DVCon Europe template and may contain a company logo only on the title slide.
For sponsored tutorials and pricing, please contact us at [email protected]
The Tutorial Chair, assisted by the Technical Program Committee, selects tutorials for inclusion in the DVCon Europe program. Tutorials are selected based on:
- Breadth of interest in the area and the timeliness of the topic
- Technical depth and breadth of the proposal
- Differentiation from other tutorials and special sessions
- Multiple viewpoints on the topic
- How well the topic fits within the overall content of the conference
DVCon Europe is dedicated to the success of the tutorial day! Once the selection is final, you will be sent detailed guidelines and deadlines to assist you with your planning.
Accepted tutorial organizers and presenters will be invited and agree to do the following:
- Submit the final version of the tutorial presentation
- Register for the conference
- Note: Consistent with the requirements for other DVCon Europe presentations, tutorials may contain a company logo only on the title slide.
Tutorial Organizer: For the selected tutorial, the Organizer coordinates all tutorial activities with DVCon Europe, including ensuring that content is delivered in a timely manner and that the final presentation goes smoothly; follow-through is critical, the Organizer must interact with the Tutorial Chair.
- The Organizer writes the proposal for the tutorial and the abstract that is submitted for proposal evaluation.
- The Organizer selects and confirms the participation of the Presenter(s) (who could include the Organizer).
- The Organizer writes the material that will be included in the website and publications. It is very important that the Organizer write the material to help a potential attendee decide if they should attend this tutorial.
- The program material should describe the target audience and their expected level of familiarity with the topic (Expert/Intermediate/Beginner).
- An Organizer can propose multiple tutorials on aligned topics with different speakers.
- Presenter(s): The Presenter(s) is responsible for delivering the presentation
- March 1st: Submission Sites Open
- May 10th: Initial Submission Deadline
- June 15th: Author Notification
- July 27th: Final Submission Deadline
- September 13rd: Draft slides deadline
- September 23th: Feedback on slides from Chair
- October 2nd: Pre-Recorded session upload deadline
- October 26 – 27th: Conference
DVCon Europe reserves the right to restructure all tutorial suggestions.