DVCon Europe 2017 Call for Panels- EXTENDED!
DVCon Europe has become established as the premier design and verification conference in Europe, since its inception four years ago. The conference provides a platform for us as engineers to exchange and learn from technical experiences with other users, universities and EDA vendors. DVCon Europe 2017 will take place in Munich on October 16-17, and the Call-for-Panels is now open until May 2- EXTENDED!
DVCon is planning to host two highly focused panel discussions. DVCon is looking for panels that are lively, controversial, and provoke discussion on a specific topic of interest to the community. Panel sessions should not consist of paper presentations, but should have plenty of discussion engaging the audience. Panels are scheduled for 1 hour on October 16-17. DVCon will select which day the panels will be presented. Please make sure that moderator and panelists are available on the day before the panel for a final sync up on the panel.
DVCon will attempt to work with the original organizer in refining the panel, but if this is not successful, another organizer may be appointed. If multiple panel suggestions are submitted with similar topics, the committee may choose to accept one over the others, to merge the proposed panels, or to reject all of them.
Proposals should be 2-3 pages in length and should contain:
· The topic, if possible formulated as a provocative question
· The issues to be discussed, including a short listing of pro and con arguments
· Short biographies of the moderator and prospective panelists
· Any special requirements
- May 2, 2017: Panel proposals due- EXTENDED!
- June 20, 2017: Accept/reject notification
- July 18, 2017: All panel content due for Conference Program and website: panel title, abstract, panelist names, affiliations, and biographies
- October 16-17, 2017: DVCon Europe 2017 conference