|Video Submission Site Opens
|October 2, 2023
| Final Video Presentation Deadline
(hard deadline – no extensions)
|October 16, 2023
All authors/speakers (for papers, tutorials, and posters) are required to present in person. If the author/speaker can not present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (a co-author is recommended). At least one author/speaker on all presentations must register and pay the necessary fees by October 9th.
Pre-recorded videos are required for all accepted papers (lecture & poster). Videos are optional for tutorial presentations.
Please prepare and upload a video of your presentation, comprised of a brief introduction with a webcam, if desired, followed by voice-over slides for your presentation. Please note that the file must be in MP4 format.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
File size: 150MB max
Video file format: mp4
Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
|Accepted Paper (Lecture)
|Accepted Paper (Poster)
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Instructions for recording your presentation:
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from the content displayed on your computer screen and voice recording via the computer microphone is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries (more information at the end of this email).
There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you’d like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a good quality recording and your final file is in the MP4 format. Here are some links to instructions on recording a meeting on common platforms:
- WebEx: Video Conferencing – Record a Cisco Webex Meeting
- Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting | Information Technology Services | Bemidji State University
- Google Meet: Record a video meeting – Meet Help
- Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
- Gotomeeting: How to Record a GoToMeeting Session | Techwalla and How to Convert and Open the GoToMeeting Recordings
- Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams – Office Support
- For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides:
You can also use the two-step method covered below:
A unique URL to submit your video presentation and supporting documents will be emailed to authors/speakers on October 2, 2023. The following information should be submitted:
- Select the author/speaker that will be presenting
- Fill out the Speaker Information
- Upload the speaker’s headshot
- Input the speaker biography
- Upload your Presentation Data
- Pre-Recorded video in the mp4 format
- PDF PowerPoint Slides or PDF Poster
- Upload your Final PDF paper to be included in the proceedings
- Upload your completed Copyright Form
- A confirmation message will be presented upon successful submission and a confirmation will be emailed to you
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.