Speaker Resource Center
Speaker Presenter Resource Center
This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare your original paper, proceedings papers, slide presentation, and responsibilities at conference.
Conference Program Manager
- Tuesay 9, April Submission Deadline
- Tuesday 29, May Accept/Reject Notification
- Tuesday 2, July Paper Due for Review
- June 18 - July 25 Round 2 review (on going)
- Monday 23, July Submit Confirmation Form
- Friday 6, September Registration For Presenters
- Monday 16, September Camera Ready papers & Copyright Form Due
- Monday 23, September Speaker Bio Submission & Draft Slides Due for Review
- Monday 30, September Slide Feedback Due To Authors
- Tuesday 8, October Final Slides Due
Notification of Acceptance
You will receive notification on your submission status on 29 May, 2019.
Receive & Submit Confirmation Form
Deadline: 25 July, 2019
An Electronic Confirmation form will become available to you on 16 July, 2019 — please make any needed corrections to the title and author information, indicate the person that will be presenting the paper, and re-submit to MP Associates by the deadline.
Finalizing Your Paper
- Accepted Draft Paper must submit a Second Draft for review between 29 May and 18 June.
- Paper Guidelines:
- PDF Format
- Single-Spaced, One column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Template
- Review Comments will be provided by the TPC by 2 July.
Deadline: 16 September, 2019
Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers, maximum of 8 pages, must be submitted to the Navigation Center no later than 16 September.
- Copyright Form must be submitted no later than September 16.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and upload to the Navigation Center.
Registration & Visas
- Speakers will receive registration instructions. Please contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
- One person from each paper must be registered at the Speaker Conference rate and present the paper at DVCon Europe before the final paper will be published.
- Failure to register prior to the deadline will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings. Accellera also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Visit the Registration area to learn about Travelling to Europe, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon office for an invitation letter.
- Each Oral presentation will be allotted a total of 30 minutes. If you would like to leave time for Q&A, have your presentation 25 minutes + 5 minute Q&A
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them onto the computers in the meeting rooms--please arrive 30 minutes early to ensure you have plenty of time to load your slides on the computer.
- Power Point Slide Template
Deadline: 23 September, 2019
- Prior to the conference, the session chair will review each presenter's slides and provide feedback to the speaker.
- You will recieve feedback on your presentation by 30 Spetember.
- When the chair has completed their slide review, the speaker will receive an email notification to log back into the review site to view the chair's comments.
Final Slides Submission
Deadline: 8 October, 2019
All presenters are asked to upload their final presentation slides so they can be included in the DVCon Europe History pages on DVCon-Europe.org. MP Associates will email the speaker instructions on when and where to do this.
File size limit is 10MB.
Speaker Bio Submission
Deadline: 8 October, 2019
The Designated Speaker will be sent a link with instructions on where to enter their personal Bio. This Bio will be used to introduce the Speaker at conference.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to familiarize yourself with the equipment and prepare for the session. Speakers are responsible for loading their slides on the computer in the meeting room using a USB drive. Please note: presentations may not be run from the speaker's personal laptop.
Audio Visual Information
This is a list of the equipment you will find in each of the presentation rooms.
- LCD projector, resolution 1024x768
- Horizontal scan rate 15kHz - 80kHz, vertical scan rate 50kHz - 10kH
- Computer Equipment/Software Dell D360 Latitude, DVD/CD-ROM, Dual Core, USB
- Windows XP Operating System, Office 2007 software, OpenOffice, LibreOffic
- Acrobat Reader
- Antivirus software
- Port connection for notebooks/laptops with SVGA
- Podium microphone
- Lavalier microphone
- Aisle microphones for questions
- Laser pointer
- Speaker timer