Speaker Resource Center
Speaker Presenter Resource Center
This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare your original paper, proceedings papers, slide presentation, and responsibilities at conference.
- Wednesday, April 11Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, May 30Accept/Reject Notification
- Wednesday, June 6Submit Confirmation Form
- Wednesday, June 20 Paper Due for Review
- June 20 - July 31 Round 2 review (on going)
- Wednesday, September 5Copyright Form Due
- Wednesday, September 5Final Paper Due
- Wednesday, September 5Registration For Presenters
- Wednesday, September 19 Speaker Bio Submission & Draft Slides Due for Review
- Wednesday, September 26Slide Feedback Due To Authors
- Wednesday, October 3Final Slides Due
Notification of Acceptance
You will receive notification on your submission status on Wednesday, May 30.
First Steps For Accepted Presenters
Receive & Submit Confirmation Form
Deadline: Wednesday, June 6th
An Electronic Confirmation form will become available to you on Wednesday, May 30 — please make any needed corrections to the title and author information, indicate the person that will be presenting the paper, and re-submit to MP Associates by the deadline.
Finalizing Your Paper
- Accepted Draft Paper must submit a Second Draft for review between May 30th and June 20th.
- Paper Guidelines:
- PDF Format
- Single-Spaced, One column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Template
- Review Comments will be provided by the TPC by July 5th.
Deadline: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Step Two: Revise Draft Paper and Submit Final Draft
- Revised papers must be recieved by July 19th.
- TPC will provide final approval by July 31st to the TPC chair.
Deadline: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers, maximum of 8 pages, must be submitted to the Navigation Center no later than September 5th.
- Copyright Form must be submitted no later than September 5th.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for for upload:
Registration & Visas
- Speakers will receive registration instructions. Please contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
- One person from each paper must be registered at the Speaker Conference rate and present the paper at DVCon Europe before the final paper will be published.
- Failure to register prior to the deadline will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings. Accellera also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Visit the Registration area to learn about Travelling to Europe, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon office for an invitation letter.
- Each Oral presentation will be allotted 30 minutes.
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them onto the computers in the meeting rooms--please arrive 30 minutes early to ensure you have plenty of time to load your slides on the computer.
- Power Point Slide Template
Deadline: Wednesday, September 19
- Prior to the conference, the session chair will review each presenter's slides and provide feedback to the speaker.
- You will recieve feedback on your presentation by Wednesday, Spetember 26th.
- When the chair has completed their slide review, the speaker will receive an email notification to log back into the review site to view the chair's comments.
Final Slides Submission
Deadline: Wednesday, October 3rd
All presenters are asked to upload their final presentation slides so they can be included in the DVCon Europe History pages on DVCon-Europe.org. MP Associates will email the speaker instructions on when and where to do this.
Speaker Bio Submission
Deadline: Wednesday, October 3rd
The Designated Speaker will be sent a link with instructions on where to enter their personal Bio. This Bio will be used to introduce the Speaker at conference.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your session to familiarize yourself with the equipment and prepare for the session. Speakers are responsible for loading their slides on the computer in the meeting room using a USB drive. Please note: presentations may not be run from the speaker's personal laptop.
Audio Visual Information
This is a list of the equipment you will find in each of the presentation rooms.
- LCD projector, resolution 1024x768
- Horizontal scan rate 15kHz - 80kHz, vertical scan rate 50kHz - 10kH
- Computer Equipment/Software Dell D360 Latitude, DVD/CD-ROM, Dual Core, USB
- Windows XP Operating System, Office 2007 software, OpenOffice, LibreOffic
- Acrobat Reader
- Antivirus software
- Port connection for notebooks/laptops with SVGA
- Podium microphone
- Lavalier microphone
- Aisle microphones for questions
- Laser pointer
- Speaker timer