Tutorial Resource Center
Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Tuesday, June 20
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Tuesday, July 18
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Panelists
- All presenters/speakers
Tuesday, July 25
MPA will send your web link for approval and any changes.
Deadline: Friday, August 18
- MPA will send instructions on how to register on Tuesday, August 1.
- You may contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Tuesday, August 22
- All slides are to be submitted. Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Tutorial Slide Template
Feedback On Draft Slides
Tuesday, September 12
The Tutorial Chair will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Tuesday, September 21
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: Collect bios for each of your speakers/panelists. You will use these bios as you introduce the Panel to the audience. The DVCon Office does not collect bios for Panels.
- Load any and all slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
AUDIO VISUAL INFORMATION
- Pro Series 11 4600 Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (NEW THIS YEAR 16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone