Tutorial Resource Center
Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Tuesday, June 11
- The submitter of the Tutorial will be sent the Notification of Acceptance.
- The submitter will be able to use the same CSB link that they used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Wednesday, July 17
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Speakers
Wednesday, July 24
MPA will send the web link for confirmation that all details provided are still correct for the online and print program.
Friday, September 6
- MPA will send instructions on how to register.
- You may contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
Draft Slides Due
Monday, September 23
- All slides are to be submitted. Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Tutorial Slide Template
Feedback On Draft Slides
Monday, September 30
The Tutorial Chair, Ola Dahl, will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Tuesday, October 8
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Organizers: Collect bios for each of your speakers. You will be using these bios as an introduction to the audience.
- Load any and all slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- Remember, you are responsible for brining your Tutorial slides with you to conference.
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone