All authors/speakers (for papers, tutorials, and posters) are required to present in person. If the author/speaker can not present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (a co-author is recommended). At least one author/speaker on all presentations must register and pay the necessary fees by October 9th.
Please use the following templates to prepare your presentation for DVCon Europe:
Guidelines for all ORAL presentations
- DVCon Europe template should be used for all presentations (see template link above)
- Supported formats are .ppt, .pptx , or .pdf
- Please do not change the footer text except for the page number.
- Company/ or university name and/or logo may only appear on the title (first slide) page.
A projector and a computer with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BRING THE PRESENTATION ON A USB MEMORY STICK IN ORDER TO TRANSFER IT TO THE COMPUTER IN THE PRESENTATION ROOM. Files can be uploaded to the computers in the lecture rooms during the breaks between sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems, speakers are advised to put .ppt, .pptx, and .pdf versions of their presentation on the USB stick.
Be warned that movies embedded in the presentations are not guaranteed to be played. In addition, avoid using fonts that are not present in the Windows operating system.
Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the Session Chair.
The projectors are designed for 16:9 presentations so the authors are encouraged to prepare their presentations with that proportion.
Guidelines for posters
- DVCon Europe template should be used for all posters (see template link above)
- Supported formats are .ppt, .pptx or .pdf
- Please do not change the header and footer text.
- Company/ or university name and/or logo may only appear at the bottom of the poster.
The recommended poster format is portrait A0 (84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm height). Double sided adhesive tape and/or pins will be available in the poster area to hang the posters on the panels. Speakers are required to print their own posters.