All authors/speakers (for papers, tutorials, and posters) are expected to present in person.
If the author/speaker can not present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (a co-author is recommended).
- If an alternative speaker can not be found, then the pre-recorded video will be played onsite.
- Authors/Speakers must notify [email protected] by November 14th if no authors/speakers will be able to attend DVCon Europe in person.
- At least one author/speaker on all presentations must register and pay the necessary fees by October 31st.
Please use the following templates to prepare your presentation for DVCon Europe:
Guidelines for all presentations
- DVCon Europe template should be used for all presentations (see template link above)
- Supported formats are .ppt, .pptx , or .pdf
- Please do not change the footer text except for the page number.
- Company/ or university name and/or logo may only appear on the title (first slide) page.
Guidelines for posters
- DVCon Europe template should be used for all posters (see template link above)
- Supported formats are .ppt, .pptx or .pdf
- Please do not change the header and footer text.
- Company/ or university name and/or logo may only appear at the bottom of the poster.
The recommended poster format is portrait A0 (84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm height). Double sided adhesive tape and/or pins will be available in the poster area to hang the posters on the panels. Speakers are required to print their own posters.
GUIDELINES FOR PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors (oral/lecture and poster presentations).
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, keynote, and panel speakers.
- October 21: Video Preparation Instructions will be available on the conference website
- November 1: Video Preparation Instructions will be emailed to all authors/speakers
- November 7: Video Upload Instructions will be emailed to all authors/speakers
- November 14: Pre-Recorded Video Submission Deadline (HARD deadline – no extensions)