DVCon Europe welcomes you again in 2015!
After its successful launch last year, the Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe will be back in 2015! DVCon Europe is a technical conference focusing on electronic design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits.
Sponsored by Accellera Systems Initiative, DVCon Europe brings chip architects, systems designers, software developers and IP integrators the latest methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations on the practical use of EDA and IP languages and standards used in electronic design. DVCon Europe will bring:
- Technical papers and poster sessions on the industrial application of specialized design and verification languages such as SystemC, SystemVerilog, VHDL, UVM or e.
- Keynote from industry leader active in EDA standards development and application
- Tutorials focusing on user experiences in system-level design, verification and validation, mixed-signal design and verification, IP reuse and design automation (e.g., IP-XACT), low power methods, and functional safety (e.g., ISO 26262, DO-254)
- An exhibition featuring the latest design technologies and tools from top vendors and service providers
- Networking with fellow engineers and design experts
The call for tutorials is now open.
by Oliver Bell
DVCon Europe Vice Chair
May 7, 2015